- This event has passed.
Equality and Human Rights toolkit – half day workshop
November 17, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
This workshop is run by Equality and Diversity Forum (EDF) and Voluntary Action Leeds!
The workshops will help you to:
- Look at the implications of Brexit for local and national funding
- Gain a better understanding of the rights set out in the Equality Act 2010 and Human Rights Act 1998
- Understand the ‘train, complain, campaign’ approach for equality and human rights advocacy
- Explore how a human rights based approach might improve customer service, user experience or outcomes for your organisation
- Exchange experiences and network with other participants.
And many more…
This learning programme is free but to confirm your place we need a refundable deposit of £25. This deposit will be repaid once you have completed the learning programme.
Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQLoJ2ueTmAawhzVk0dNQHTvOkUGldM5RfkJiuwCqRzfjsGQ/viewform
For more information: