- This event has passed.
Festival of Accessibility
May 20, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
What’s the festival about?
10 years ago Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) was born. And we’re marking the occasion with our very first virtual conference. Join us to celebrate the amazing achievements that have been made in the A11Y space so far. Hear from a range of experts to discover key learnings and find out what’s next. Explore how you could and should be building accessibility into your digital plans. And find out how we can continue to, in the words of Joe Devon, ‘work together to change the world’.
This event is for you if you…
- Want to understand accessibility legislation and learn how you can go above and beyond minimum requirements
- Crave to create accessible websites which make all users feel included
- Long to publish inclusive content that all your audience can understand
- Wish that you were already creating accessible PDFs, social media posts and videos
- Are curious about what’s coming next in the digital inclusion space