- This event has passed.
FUTURE PROVISION OF REHABILITATION AND RECOVERY SERVICES IN YORK AND SELBY. HAVE YOUR SAY!
February 7 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
FUTURE PROVISION OF REHABILITATION AND RECOVERY SERVICES IN YORK AND
SELBY. HAVE YOUR SAY!
· DATE: Thursday 7 February 2019
· LOCATION: Burnholme Explore, Bad Bargain Lane, York, YO31 0HA
· TIME: Drop-in between 4-7pm. There will be a presentation at 4pm (which can be repeated) and the rest of the time is free for people to drop in to ask questions and find out more.
Hosted by Tees Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust and NHS Vale of York Clinical Commissioning Group.
Following the temporary closure of Acomb Garth, Adult Rehabilitation and Recovery Unit in York in March 2016, there has been an opportunity to look at the future provision of rehabilitation and recovery services.
The focus is on providing alternatives to hospital admissions with an emphasis on person-centred recovery in the community and supporting people their own homes.
· The development of the Haven @ 30 Clarence Street, an out-of-hours support service which is available seven days a week from 6pm – 11pm.
· A pilot rehabilitation and recovery team, which is working with people receiving treatment out of their local area to return them to their local communities.
Tees Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust and NHS Vale of York Clinical Commissioning Group would like to hear your views to help to shape and guide the future developments to meet the recovery and rehabilitation needs of our population.
JOIN US ON 7TH FEBRUARY FROM 4PM TO FIND OUT MORE AND HAVE YOUR SAY.
Phone 01904 555 870,
Write to: NHS Vale of York CCG, West Offices, Station Rise, York. YO1 6GA