York Digital Inclusion Interactive Workshop
August 12 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The recent Covid19 pandemic has highlighted the importance of essential digital skills for all. We know there are many organisations in York concerned about residents that lack digital skills. Some organisations are already supporting these people. We want to do more. Our aim is to join up activity, share information and resources and encourage collaboration.
We want to establish a Digital Inclusion Network in York with dedicated resource and a joint action plan to help tackle digital and social exclusion.
At the meeting we would like to;
1. Share information from our initial research findings
2. Find out more from you about what’s already happening on the ground
3. Explore the potential for collaboration and a joint action plan
4. Find out who can provide joint funding or resource to manage this work
5. Have some fun with digital technology!
Who should attend?
- Anyone from an organisation that is concerned about lack of digital skills of their customers / clients / residents / tenants
- Anyone already supporting those with limited digital skills
- Anyone interested in doing more to support those with limited digital skills
- Those interested in digital transformation for their organisations and how you can ensure that more people can use your online services
The session will be held virtually via Zoom
Book here (FREE): https://www.eventbrite.com/e/york-digital-inclusion-interactive-workshop-tickets-113463159364
Please note that Citizens Online are also running a series of online events every Thursday at 11am. Please register using Eventbrite to receive access through Zoom call details. These events are open to anyone with an interest in digital inclusion.